Enter Title, Author, ISBN, etc.
Use arrow tabs for subcategories
Title: Global Diffusion of Evangelicalism: The Age of Billy Graham and John Stott
Author: Stanley, Brian
Publisher: InterVarsity Press; Publication Date: 2013
Paperback; ISBN: 9780830825851
Volumes: 1; Pages: 283
List Price in Paper: $24.00 Our price: $18.99
(Add to Cart button is at the bottom of this page)
In this fifth and final volume in the the History of Evangelicalism series, Brian Stanley offers an authoritative survey of worldwide evangelicalism from the 1940s to the 1990s. He makes extensive use of primary sources and covers a range of key topics, issues, trends and events, along with prominent and lesser-known figures from the era.
1. Evangelical Christianity in global perspective
2. 'Evangelicals', 'conservative evangelicals' and ?fundamentalists'
3. Mission, evangelism and revival: the globalization of evangelical
4. Scholarship, the Bible and preaching
5. Defending the faith in a changing cultural climate
6. Christian mission and social justice: Lausanne 1974 and the
challenge from the majority world
7. The ferment of the Spirit: new charismatic and Pentecostal
8. Hermeneutics, gender and sexual ethics
9. Evangelicalism: diffusion or disintegration?
All Prices in US Dollars