Enter Title, Author, ISBN, etc.
Use arrow tabs for subcategories
Title: Exploring the New Testament, Volume 2: A Guide to Letters and Revelation, 2nd ed
Author: Marshall, I Howard
Additional Authors or Contributors: Stephen H Travis, Ian Paul
Publisher: InterVarsity Press; Publication Date: 2011
Hardcover; ISBN: 9780830825400
Volumes: 1; Pages: 354
List Price in Hardcover: $30.00 Our price: $23.99
(Add to Cart button is at the bottom of this page)
This revised edition of Exploring the New Testament, Volume Two introduces students of biblical studies and theology to ancient letter writing, Paul's life, mission and theology, methods in reading the New Testament Letters and Revelation, New Testament criticism in contemporary culture and much more.
Particularly aimed at students of theology, Exploring the New Testament: A Guide to the Letters & Revelation introduces students to
* Greco-Roman background
* ancient letter writing
* Paul's life, mission and theology
* issues of authorship, date and setting
* reading and interpreting the New Testament Letters and Revelation
* content and major themes of each of the New Testament Letters and Revelation
* understanding the meaning of each of these documents for today
Professors and students will warm to this well-designed and thoroughly informed introduction to the New Testament.