Enter Title, Author, ISBN, etc.
Use arrow tabs for subcategories
Title: Oxford Latin Course, College Edition: Readings and Vocabulary
Author: Balme, Maurice
Additional Authors or Contributors: James Morwood
Publisher: Oxford University Press; Publication Date: 2012
Paperback; ISBN: 9780199862979
Volumes: 1; Pages: 208
List Price in Paper: $34.95 Our price: $29.99
(Add to Cart button is at the bottom of this page)
Adapted to better meet the needs of American college students, The Oxford Latin Course, College Edition, retains its trademark reading-based approach, but does so now in two companion volumes--Readings and Vocabulary and Grammar, Exercises, Context--that cover all of the topics essential to a first-year Latin course.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
* Streamlined organization that focuses more closely on the life of the Roman poet Horace
* Additional and more robust grammar explanations
* Revised cartoons--completely redrawn for a college audience--that illustrate grammar points and provide students with "visual vignettes"
* A revised narrative that corresponds to customary U.S. usage and Americanized spelling
* A Companion Website at www.oup.com/us/morwood containing grammar and syntax drills, flashcards for vocabulary review, phonetic pronunciations, and instructional materials